Flight reservations can be made to one of the airports below:
- Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY) is 30 miles south of Pajaro Dunes Resort.
- Mineta San Jose International (SJC) is 50 miles north of Pajaro Dunes.
- San Francisco International (SFO) which is 80 miles North of Pajaro Dunes.
Rental Car Service
It is highly recommended that you call to reserve your car in advance, since some local events such as golf tournaments and music festivals can potentially create a rental car shortage.
- American Auto Rental (831) 649-1611
- Avis Rent A Car (831) 647-7140
- Budget Rent A Car (831) 373-1899
- Dollar Rent A Car (831) 422-2619
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (831) 649-6300
- Hertz Worldwide Car Rental (831) 373-3318
- Monterey Rent-A-Roadster (831) 647-1929
- National Car Rental (831) 373-4181
Directions to Pajaro Dunes
From San Francisco / San Jose
From Monterrey, an airport cab will cost $70-$90 with a $3 airport surcharge.From San Jose, an airport cab to Watsonville, CA will cost about $145.
- Watsonville Limo & Airport Service: $112.59 (incl. tax & gratuity) per car (up to 4 passengers) to San Jose.
- Courtesy Cab, Watsonville, CA (831) 761-3122 charges $120-$130 per car (3-4 passengers) or van (6 passengers) to Monterey Airport or $150-$180 to San Jose.
Airport Shuttle Service - TBD
There's no bus service between the Pajaro Dune Resort and nearby Watsonville, CA. However, Courtesy Cab (831) 761-3122 and Watsonville Yellow Cab (831) 763-7919 serve the area. Rides cost approximately $25.