Rideshare Link for Arrivals & Departures
If you're looking for a ride to Pajaro Dunes Resort or can offer one, please use the link above to add your name to the sign-up sheet. Note separate tabs for arrivals and departures.
Conlin Travel will handle air and ground transport arrangements for HCIC-funded students via the San Jose airport. More info will be sent to HCIC-funded students.
Flight reservations can be made to one of the airports below:
- Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY) is 30 miles south of Pajaro Dunes Resort.
- Mineta San Jose International (SJC) is 50 miles north of Pajaro Dunes.
- San Francisco International (SFO) which is 80 miles North of Pajaro Dunes.
Rental Car Service
It's recommended that you call to reserve your car in advance, since local events, such as golf tournaments and music festivals, can affect rental car availability.
- American Auto Rental (831) 649-1611
- Avis Rent A Car (831) 647-7140
- Budget Rent A Car (831) 373-1899
- Dollar Rent A Car (831) 422-2619
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (831) 649-6300
- Hertz Worldwide Car Rental (831) 373-3318
- Monterey Rent-A-Roadster (831) 647-1929
- National Car Rental (831) 373-4181
Cabs to Pajaro Dunes
From Monterrey, an airport cab will cost $70-$90 with a $3 airport surcharge. From San Jose, an airport cab to Watsonville, CA will cost about $145.
- Watsonville Limo & Airport Service: $112.59 (incl. tax & gratuity) per car (up to 4 passengers) to San Jose.
- Courtesy Cab, Watsonville, CA (831) 761-3122 charges $120-$130 per car (3-4 passengers) or van (6 passengers) to Monterey Airport or $150-$180 to San Jose.
Airport Shuttle Service - TBD
There's no bus service between the Pajaro Dune Resort and nearby Watsonville, CA. However, Courtesy Cab (831) 761-3122 and Watsonville Yellow Cab (831) 763-7919 serve the area. Rides cost approximately $25 (one way).